IFP Psychologists in the News
- Dr. Schlosser interviewed by the Wall Street Journal about mental health at work following the Germanwings incident. Click here for the article. (April 2015)
- Dr. Schlosser interviewed by the South Bergenite and appeared on NorthJersey.com about the importance of pre-employment screening of public safety personnel. Click here for the article. (March 2015)
IFP Psychologists Public Safety Research Publications
- Who is Qualified to Provide Expert Testimony on the Psychological Fitness for Duty of a Police Officer? A Guide for Agencies, Lawyers and Hearing Officers (Guller, M. 2009). Click here for the article published in the Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology.
- Reasons for Choosing a Correction Career. (Schlosser, L., Safran, D., & Sbaratta, C. (2010). Click here for the article published in the Psychological Services journal.
The Institute For Forensic Psychology ® 5 Fir Court Suite 2, Oakland, NJ 07436
Phone: (201) 337 - 4996 Fax: (201) 337 - 8378
- Dr. Schlosser interviewed by the Canadian Broadcasting Company about the escape of inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat from the Clinton Correctional Facility. (June 2015)
- Dr. Schlosser interviewed by NBC about the back-to-back shootings of two police officers. Click here to view the interview. (August 2015)
- Dr. Schlosser interviewed by the Associated Press about the psychological firm responsible for screening Baltimore police officers. Click here for the article. (August 2015)
- Dr. Schlosser interviewed by the Bergen Record and appeared on northjersey.com about real-life crime dramas. Click here for the article. (February 2016)
- Unfit and Unfixable: A closer look at officers found unfit for duty with little chance of recovery. (Schlosser, L & Guller, M. (2016) Click here for the article published in The New Jersey Police Chief Magazine.
Are you interested in having Dr. Schlosser or Dr. Guller present at an upcoming conference, give a specialized training, or be interviewed for a news/media segment? Please contact them by leaving a detailed explanation of your interests and your full contact information.
- Community Caretakers: A Case Study in Changing The Culture of a Campus Police Department. (Ominsky, P.L. & Schlosser, L.Z. (2017). Click Here for the article published in The Police Chief Magazine.
- Assessing Bias and Intolerance in Police and Public Safety Personnel. Schlosser, L.Z., McCutcheon, J.L., Bricker, M.E., & Stweart, C.O. (2017). Click Here for the article published in The Police Chief Magazine.